Win a Sanctuary Cove Golf Package worth over $1350
CLOSED: 01 Jul 2012
To celebrate the 1yr anniversary of the new Palms layout, our friends at Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club and Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove have offered iseekgolf.com readers a chance at a great give-away offer.
- 2 nights accommodation at Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove including breakfast,
- 18 holes of golf w/ cart for 2 people on the Palms Golf course – (subject to availability)
- 18 holes of golf w/cart for 2 people on the Pines Golf course – (subject to availability)
- 1 hour golf clinic for 2 people with one of the Sanctuary Cove golf teaching professional team
- Welcome gift on arrival to golf
- 20% discount card to utilise in the Golf shop (excludes hardware).
Valued at over $1350
(*Only one winner picked )
The Palms Golf Course has recently undergone a major redevelopment and was redesigned by renowned golf course architect Ross Watson. After its reopening in April 2011, The Palms is considered a championship course rivalling some of the best golf courses in Australia. It has a total length of 5904 metres off the back tees, and numerous water features and hazards. Tee placements have been designed to suit a variety of playing conditions and a diverse playing membership.
The Pines Golf Course is the only Arnold Palmer Signature golf course in Australia and is rated by Golf Australia as one of the nation’s most challenging courses. In the words of Sanctuary Cove’s touring professional, Adam Scott, “When I think of great golf in Australia, I think of The Pines at Sanctuary Cove, a true test of the game”.
With an AGU rating of 76 the course offers a very special golfing experience. Fourteen of the holes are contoured around six man-made lakes.
Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove is a luxury resort on the Gold Coast and is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds, the pristine white sands of the resort’s one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool are the ideal backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication.
Winner: Nathan McGrath