New iseekgolf Tee Time Manager system
BY iseekgolf.com | 12 Dec 2012
iseekgolf Tee Times Manager New Game Changing Technology
More rounds booked means more revenue for your course
iseekgolf.com is pleased to announce the release of a new web-based engine for powering the clubs called iseekgolf Tee Times Manager. The new solution makes it quick and easy for golfers to book online 24/7 helping golf courses to fill empty tee times generating significant incremental revenue.
iseekgolf Tee Times Manager has been developed to allow ALL clubs in Australia and the world to utilise this marketing channel regardless of what golf time sheet system they might be using, or even if they don’t use a time sheet system at all.
Once registered your course will appear on our iseekgolf.com website that has an established community of 120,000 registered golfers ready to play.
Visitors to the iseekgolf.com website can view online the same public tee times and rates that are available in the pro-shop. They also have access to special online discounts and promotions as offered by the course. Once an online booking is made, the tee time is closed online and in the pro-shop in real-time.
Reasons to Register Your Club with iseekgolf.com
Sell the Right Tee Time to the Right Customer at the Right Moment at the Right Price
Web Based – no purchase of software necessary and only pay a nominal 10% commission on rounds booked;
- Control & Flexibility: The golf club is in complete control of all tee times provided on iseekgolf.com.
- Offer last minute deals, twilight specials, mid-week times – you decide and your offers are immediately available to the public; Its web based so you can manager your rates and availability from anywhere in the world!
- Great Marketing Channel: Over 9,000 rounds of golf were booked online at iseekgolf.com in 2011. In addition to the website we have an extended community through our social media channels including Facebook and Twitter where tee time specials are regularly featured;
- Happy Golfers: You save the consumer time and money. It is quicker and more convenient for people to book online;
- After Hours Bookings – How much revenue are you losing because you are not there to answer the phone? Recent surveys indicate that over 50% of bookings on iseekgolf.com are made out-of-hours, you can be filling your tee sheet after you close the doors for the day;
- Course directory reviews. This is one of the most powerful features of our site. Encourage your golfers to submit reviews and provide a rating directly on iseekgolf.com showcasing your course.
For more information contact Mike Orloff at- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0415 682 259