Moore Park to host Sydney Golf Expo
04 Mar 2013
Moore Park Golf, one of Sydney’s premier golfing establishments is celebrating its 100th birthday this year and to mark the occasion it will be hosting the inaugural Sydney Golf Expo on 13–14 March 2013.
The two-day expo is a fun and informative free event representing all major golfing brands, their latest February 2013 release equipment and offering top-notch catering and entertainment for the whole family.
At the event, golfing enthusiasts – ranging from beginners and casuals right through to professionals – will have the opportunity to:
- try out and be custom fitted with all the major golfing supplier’s new release February
- trial all the new equipment in a real game environment on the driving range with every major golf supplier
- receive onsite support and advice from Sydney Golf Academy professionals
- win a range of competitions and prizes on the day including the chance to win an
Audi for the weekend, courtesy of the Audi Centre Sydney, and
- learn about and try out Moore Park Golf’s new fun golf game for all ages, SNAG.
Etiquette Catering will be offering delicious canapés on the driving range, authentic Spanish cuisine at the Paella Fiesta mini marquee on the terrace, and guests can kick-back at a pop- up Corona Bar while enjoying live music from a DJ as the sun sets.
This event will be supporting the great work of the Black Dog Institute, the charitable partner of Moore Park Golf.
Sydney Golf Expo event information
- Date: Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 March 2013
- Time: 3.00 to 9.00 pm
- Location: Moore Park Golf, corner of Anzac Parade and Cleveland Street, Moore Park
Moore Park Golf has recently carried out a major refurbishment of its driving range, which now includes 45,000 new balls and has recently launched the Sydney Golf Academy – Sydney’s ultimate venue for learning and developing your golf game.
Discuss this article in our forums