Win a pro-am spot in the 2014 NZ Open
21 Jan 2014
‘Breathtaking’… ‘the perfect day’… ‘a world class golf course’… these are some of the ways people describe playing a round of golf at Sir Michael Hill’s golf course, The Hills in Arrowtown, New Zealand.
Surrounded by the Remarkable’s mountain range of the Southern Alps and rolling hills of crisp green grass, playing on such a course is a breathtaking experience. Now imagine the likes of Michael Hendry, Rocco Mediate, Ricky Ponting, Allan Border and Stephen Fleming playing alongside you… now THAT is a once in a lifetime experience.
Michael Hill are proud sponsors of the New Zealand Open in 2014 from February 27-March 2. As part of the partnership Michael Hill have a team of 4 amateurs who will partner up with a professional to play in the NZ Pro-Am Championship (alongside the NZ Open).
We are running an Australian wide competition to select the 4th amateur for our team- plus much more! (A total prize value of over $14,000.)
Simply join our mailing list and tell us in 50 words or less your “most memorable golfing moment”
The only requirement is that you have an official golfing handicap of 18 or less for men or 21 or less for women.
The prize package (Valued at over $14,000.) includes:
- Return economy airfares for two from your nearest Australian capital city to Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Airport transfers in Queenstown.
- 5 nights’ accommodation (one room) at the Five Star Hilton Queenstown, including full breakfast daily.
- A $100NZD spa voucher for EFORA at the Hilton.
- Participation for one player in the NZ Pro-Am Championship (alongside the NZ Open) where you will be partnered with a professional.
- Transfers to the course daily for the hotel.
- Invitation for you to attend the opening ceremony function and professional player only.
- Invitation to the official Cocktail Party for each player and their guest (2 people in total).
- 1 player pass and 1 guest pass to corporate Hospitality at the Hills to enjoy food and beverage each tournament day.
- 1 player pass and 1 guest pass to players’ lounge at Millbrook during tournament days at Millbrook.
- Vouchers for 2 rounds of golf at the Hills, 2 rounds at Millbrook and 2 rounds at Jack’s Point – to be used anytime within the following 12 months.
- Entry tickets to all four days to the NZ Open Tournament for your guest.
A bit about Michael Hill:
We exist to craft distinct and appealing jewelry, and it’s been that way since our founding in 1979. We think about you and the reasons behind your purchase – designing timeless pieces that bring out your best. That’s why we remain one of the few jewelry retailers that have an in-house team of master craftsmen – dedicated to creating your future heirlooms and keepsakes while continuously perfecting their craft.
For over 30 years we’ve shared our vision locally and globally with customers in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United States, and we’ve earned the reputation for quality jewelry along the way. We thoughtfully source our materials from leading designers and diamond suppliers. Our strong relationships with them ensure only top-quality pieces make it through our doors. If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, we want to know.
Now one of today’s leading global jewelry brands, Sir Michael has guided the organisation with a compelling vision – that inspired design and quality craftsmanship can help each person find their own inner shine. From his expertly designed collections, to the support of creative endeavors in music, art and sports, Sir Michael has always focused on finding the creative spirit in everything around him.
Today, Sir Michael leads global design teams to move Michael Hill toward the future while staying true to the craftsmanship and traditions that have made us a trusted partner for some of life’s most important decisions. Sir Michael’s creative spirit is equally matched by no-nonsense business insights. He has received numerous business awards and is renowned as a speaker, author and teacher on how to succeed in business, and in life.