Jarrod is the professional ambassador for the 2013/14 Golf Link Race to Bonville, the popular national tournament for club golfers.
The two-time leukaemia survivor will be attending the 2013/14 Race Series national final, from Monday May 5 to Wednesday May 7 in Coffs Harbour, where he will will be hosting a clinic with local golfers, hitting the ceremonial opening tee shot and playing through the groups of finalists.
This will be one of Jarrod's last public engagements before he returns to the US in June, to step up his return to the PGA Tour.
Golf Link and Bonville Golf Resort are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a golfer and two friends to play an 18-hole round with Jarrod at Bonville Golf Resort on Wednesday May 7, 2014.
The prize also includes lunch at the resort's Flooded Gums restaurant and the option of using Bonville's latest, state-of-the-art hire clubs from Callaway or TaylorMade.
In order to secure this unforgettable golfing experience, Golf Link invites you to submit a bid in an online silent auction, hosted by Challenge.
Challenge is Jarrod's official charity and delivers daily support to children and families living with cancer. Since 1983, Challenge has helped over 600,000 children and families, making a real difference to their quality of life from the moment they are diagnosed, through treatment and beyond.
All proceeds will go to Challenge.
h3. FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER BELOW
"I'm looking forward to getting up to Bonville and playing with the auction winner and his or her mates," Jarrod Lyle said.
"This is a great opportunity to raise funds for Challenge and the opportunity to play on one of Australia's best golf courses will be worth the money alone.
"I encourage you all to get bidding, it's for a great cause and I hope to see you on the first tee at Bonville soon."
Golf Link and Bonville have been raising money for Challenge throughout the 2013/14 Race Series, selling Leuk the Duck pins and head covers at events and in the pro shop and reception at Bonville. Golf Link members have also been invited to donate money to Challenge via Jarrod's official blog, which launched on Golf Link in November.
"It's been fantastic to have Jarrod involved in the 2013/14 Golf Link Race to Bonville and it will be an honour to host him as a guest at the national final at Bonville," said Golf Link Race Series Tournament Director Jon Perkins.
"We've been proud to raise money for such a worthy cause throughout the Series and hope this auction will inspire Australian golfers to bid on what will be a truly memorable prize."
h3. HOW TO ENTER
To submit your bid, email "firstname.lastname@example.org":mailto:email@example.com?subject=Bonville%20Golf%20Auction%20with%20Jarrod%20Lyle&body=Name:%20%0D%0AEmail:%20%0D%0AMobile:%20%0D%0AAddress:%20%0D%0ABid:%20 with the following information:
Subject: Bonville Golf Auction with Jarrod Lyle
Your Bid: $
The auction closes at 5pm AEST, Friday May 2, 2014 and the winning bidder will be notified by 6pm AEST that day. The prize will be finalised as soon as payment is received by Challenge.
Daily updates on the highest bid will be made available on Golf Link commencing Tuesday, April 29.
h3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The charity is: Challenge (reference no. A0032306F) whose registered office is at 529-535 King Street West Melbourne Victoria 3003
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia
3. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
4. Closing date for entry of the competition is 5pm AEST, Friday May 2, 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winning bidder will be notified by 6pm AEST that day. The prize will be finalised as soon as payment is received by Challenge.
5. Golf Link reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The prize is only for the golf and lunch, as well as the use of the clubs. It does not include transportation or accommodation and is only available on Wednesday May 7, 2014. Tee off time is 8.45am AEST.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick the next highest bid.
9. Golf Link's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Golf Link reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
13. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Golf Link relating to any post-winning publicity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
16. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
17. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.