Teetimes Terms and Conditions
For your own piece of mind, please fully read and understand the following Terms and Conditions before purchasing teetimes from iseekgolf.com
If you are unsure of your group size or the weather on your date of play - we suggest purchasing your teetime closer to the day of play or booking directly with the golf club over the phone.
- All players must adhere to each individual club/course's dress code regulations and the club/course's right to refuse a booking in the case of non–compliance
- Each tee time slot is available for four people, which means that at the discretion of the course, you may be paired up with other players
- It is the individual course’s responsibility to advise players on iseekgolf.com when course conditions are not at an acceptable standard. iseekgolf.com does not have control over whether this information is provided and we accept no responsibly for the condition of any golf course.
Method of Payment
All teetimes sold through iseekgolf.com are paid in full at the time of purchase. We accept Visa and Mastercard only.
All refunds must be processed through iseekgolf.com, not directly with the golf course. Teetimes can be cancelled up to two (2) business days prior to the day of play. All cancellations will be attract a AUD$10.00 cancellation fee with no exceptions. Booking fees are non-refundable.
Please note all refund requests must be made before 5pm on the day of the purchased teetime by phone (1300 663 813) or email.
Your Teetime: SAT 14th FEB 2008 07:00AM
Non-Refundable Period: From THU 12TH FEB 2008 00:00AM onwards
Tee times purchased inside of two (2) business days from the date of play are non-cancellable and non-refundable. No-shows and late arrivals are charged 100% of the purchase price. Refunds minus the cancellation and booking fee will be refunded on the credit card you used at the time of purchase.
** Please note all refund requests must be made before 5pm on the day of the purchased teetime by phone (1300 663 813) or email.
If the golf course is open, you are expected to play. If you are unable to play due to the golf course being closed for inclement weather, a full refund minus our booking fee will be issued by iseekgolf.com directly back to your credit card. You must notify iseekgolf.com of the situation before 5pm on the day of the purchased teetime by phone (1300 663 813) or email.
If the golf course is open and you choose not to play or you are unable to finish the round, iseekgolf.com will not issue a refund. It becomes your responsibility to obtain a rain check directly from the golf course based on that golf courses rain check policy. iseekgolf.com will not issue refunds for incomplete rounds due to inclement weather.
It is your responsibility to choose a teetime that will allow you to finish before daylight ends. For example: A booking at 4pm at certain times of the year will result in your inability to finish 9 or 18 holes. In this case, there are no refunds or rain checks.
Clubs reserve the right to contact you if you have made a future booking that needs to be changed or cancelled for any reason eg corporate day, course maintenance.
Join iseekgolf.com — It's free!
Become a member of Australasia's number one golf website today and go into the chance to Win a PNP Golf Short Game Prize Pack (RRP: $380).
Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 09 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.50(WAS $75)
Most days and Inc Cart
The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (save 40%)
Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 30%) (WAS $90.0)
18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies. No Denim or Cargo. White Socks with Golf Shoes. Collared shirt required.
South Lakes Golf Club - $50 (Save 25%)
Mon-Fri (2 Players Required Per Cart)